Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Thursday, 24 April 2008

Conversation with self...

Chin is in Port Dickson for 4 days since Tue, so i have no one to talk to. It's kinda boring when you are sort of a talkative person. I can of course talk to inanimate objects just to create some sounds in the house...maybe i'll talk to my plants so that they'll grow fatter. So, my limited conversation went something like this:
Me : What's for dinner tonight?
Me : (after a thoughtful silence) Hmmm....i don't know....maybe...bread....
Me : Oh no...you can't have bread...you didn't buy any....how about you rummage through the
fridge to see what's in there....
Me : I think i'll have pita bread with salad and tuna..and a slice of cheese.....
Me : Oh no...not again....you just had that on Tuesday night, and on Wednesday night you bought
pita kebab from the night market in KK.
Me : I don't know...there's something about pita....i think i'll have that again....
Me : By the time Mr Chin gets back, you'll look like a pita bread...round and flat....

Yaiks...i'm talking to myself...

1 comment:

citizenSierra said...

Bong!
Thought i'd surprise u. I linked ur blog to mine oledi.