I came out of the bathroom after shower
when i noticed that there was spotting....
blood....just a bit...which is called spotting.
I have been feeling all sort of sensation to my stomach
I have been feeling all sort of sensation to my stomach
this one week....
a bit of pain here and there when i urinated...
or when my bladder is full....
sometimes phantom pain at certain spot on my
stomach which was jab before.
But today....my lower abdomen feel so full....
bloated....like pre-menstrual symptom...
i didn't really think about it until i noted the spotting
this evening.
I panicked and called for Chin....
I didn't realise how strong my feeling was until
i spotted the blood.
Chin reassured me saying that Doc Natasha said
a little bit of spotting is normal.
Of course she told me that and even the nurse
Norazemah said so...
but when it happened, i suffer from panic attack.
Chin was pretty calm and he quickly did a
quick search online to read about the
reasons for the spotting and
if it is normal.
Seems that it does happen for a number of reasons
but it is usually normal but does not happen
to all those who undergo IVF.
I cried from relief when i read that...
partly because knowing that it is normal....
and it could be good signs and partly because there is an
explanation to it.
But still...i pray that it is caused by the implantation
spotting which is when the embryo burrows itself into
the uterine wall...
so I hope that it is that.
The first 2 weeks is the most critical moment so
i hope that everything will go well
and we can have 2 babies soon.
I didn't realise how much of a roller coaster ride it is
...my feeling that is....or how intense it felt ...
most from the hoping until i saw the blood.
All we can do now is pray and say some positive
words to the embryos so they will stay....
This is a good site tho to refer to:
No comments:
Post a Comment