Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Saturday, 20 August 2011

19 weeks and taking one day at a time......

19 weeks...seriously?
That fast....yeah...it's from the ovulation stage would be 19 weeks
but from implantation stage...that would be minus 2 weeks.
I still cannot feel any obvious movements yet
but i kinda wonder if the small ticks
at unexpected moment is the baby...
:p
At 17 weeks...i suffered threatened miscarriage....
a sudden bleeding...and not just a little
bit but a lot....
Luckily there was no pain and baby's heartbeat was still strong.
I was warded for one night for observation in
Jelebu Hospital...
got one week MC then...
i went for my long overdue appointment with a gyne
in Columbia Asia on Thursday and got another week of MC...
so all in all 2 weeks.
I am forced to acknowledge that i have to slow down and
take things easy...
which is not so easy for one who tends to walk so fast
everywhere in the school compound.
Dr Intan scan the baby but it was kinda blurry for us to really understand
the image we saw....
so another appointment has been set for 25th August.
The Doc said by then we can see the gender.
Oh...i am a nervous wreck....
I cant wait till next week.
Thankfully after next week is the Hari Raya break and
a one week holiday.
I'll get another week of rest. By then baby would be
21 weeks....
how time flies....
I've put on a lot of weight too.
In one and a half month i've put on 4 kgs which shocks me.
I guess i ate a lot after i was hospitalised. Before that my
weight was just static at 2 kgs for 2 weeks.
Hmmm.....i have to watch it....
or the blood sugar and pressure would shoot sky high...
Oh...oh...
Chin has been trying to feel the movements for days now
hahahaha but failed.....yeah...maybe one more month
then he can feel the kicks and nudges.

1 comment:

周某 said...

Collect all these post, let your son/daughter see these next time when they grow up...Keep it up =D