Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Monday, 2 November 2009

Neck pain...stiff neck...heck...

Argh...suffer...suffer...suffer....
I can't turn my head to the right and the
mere task of looking up is like hell....
I have been having a slight stiffness to the neck for
a few weeks now but
i can still cope with the slight discomfort
but suddenly yesterday evening....
everything became worse....
the pain was sudden for no apparent reason...
i woke up fine...
with no indication that i would have a stiff neck
but yesterday evening....
the pain came do suddenly...
but night fall...the effort to yawn was like too much....
I woke up every time i shifted my position
and that was like so many times....
i could only sleep with one position slightly comfortably....
but the rest of the night was like hell....
Ah...i hope it'll be over soon...
Haih....
rase nak patah....
bergerak pun macam tak leh bernafas...
naya...
this is bad news man....

No comments: