Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Japanese Buffet lunch...in Klana Resort.

I'm now so sluggish as i do this entry....
due to my full stomach...i feel like
crawling everywhere....that's how full i am....

Yeap...today had lunch with some friends....in Klana Resort...
Buffet lunch....yesterday was Michelle's birthday
and today we went to have lunch as sort of celebration.
There were 6 of us, Michelle and hubby,
Joanne and hubby, Miss Lee and I.

The food was delicious....and we had loads and loads of good food
and good laugh....and good conversation.
A mixture of Cantonese, Hokkien and English splattered
here and there....
At least my comprehension of the Cantonese
dialect is better than Joanne's hubby.

The oyster was the best of the day...
Michelle is the queen of oyster....
She waited for it to be served and quickly went to the counter
to stack some on the plates.
But seemed that it was pretty popular...
so by the time Joanne's hubby went for the third
serving it was finished.
So fast.

Anyway...we had good laugh and photo taking session.
I forgot to bring my camera of all things.
I usually bring it with me anywhere i go
but today i somehow forgot.
So...i have to get the photos from Michelle.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Michelle my friend...
Many happy returns of the day....

No comments: