Students in Uj have always been taking the teachers for granted...
one of the reasons is that there is no clear line
between punishment and wrong doing before...
students feel that all those are merely empty threat...
and i guess teachers also feel kinda like giving up
hope already...
because the management does not do anything
it promises to do...
Well...i'm glad in a way that Suhaimi now is the new
head of the discipline teachers...
So...we suggested earlier that Cikgu Asri
put in writing the students wrong doing so that
it can be a strong proof for any actions
taken...
This morning Suhaimi outlined the rules and regulations
and the actions that will be taken if
students are caught breaking these rules...
Students now know that the teachers
are serious about the discipline problems in the school..
He caught their attention...
Teachers now do not scold students anymore...
I stop scolding them now...
I'm tired of doing so...
I'm tired of caning them...
seems like they prefer to be caned rather than doing
their work...
So...we teachers nowadays threaten
to give a full report of their wrong doing
and file it in the disciplinary file...
After repetitive reports of the same minor problems...
students can be suspended from school...
and worse of all...
their testimony will be affected...
Observations: 1. Less students are roaming the school
without purpose nowadays...
2. They do not dare to skip doing their work...
3. They do not dare to be rude to the teachers...
This is a good turn over...
I'm beginning to like it...
one of the reasons is that there is no clear line
between punishment and wrong doing before...
students feel that all those are merely empty threat...
and i guess teachers also feel kinda like giving up
hope already...
because the management does not do anything
it promises to do...
Well...i'm glad in a way that Suhaimi now is the new
head of the discipline teachers...
So...we suggested earlier that Cikgu Asri
put in writing the students wrong doing so that
it can be a strong proof for any actions
taken...
This morning Suhaimi outlined the rules and regulations
and the actions that will be taken if
students are caught breaking these rules...
Students now know that the teachers
are serious about the discipline problems in the school..
He caught their attention...
Teachers now do not scold students anymore...
I stop scolding them now...
I'm tired of doing so...
I'm tired of caning them...
seems like they prefer to be caned rather than doing
their work...
So...we teachers nowadays threaten
to give a full report of their wrong doing
and file it in the disciplinary file...
After repetitive reports of the same minor problems...
students can be suspended from school...
and worse of all...
their testimony will be affected...
Observations: 1. Less students are roaming the school
without purpose nowadays...
2. They do not dare to skip doing their work...
3. They do not dare to be rude to the teachers...
This is a good turn over...
I'm beginning to like it...
No comments:
Post a Comment