Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Unexpected GC letter...another milestone conquered...

I went to school today...
as usual...among the early birds..
usually the 3rd or sometimes the first one to arrive after
the office boy...
So...everything was as normal...
punched in...wrote the time....and Abg Zainol said
to get my letter.....
so i signed on the form without looking at the title of the letter....
brought everything to the staffroom...
put them on the table...
and proceeded to chat with Kak Ngah for a few minutes...
then walked to my table and read the letter...
At first i found that i couldn't understand the letter...
it usually takes me a while to understand
something in BM....
something official that is...in official language...
I read a second time....and flipped the page to read the next letter...
and i exclaimed..."Oh My God....."
softly....
hahaha.....too surprised to react....
An offer letter for Guru Cemerlang....
I applied last year and after mid year when all the rumours went
around that the list had been released...
i had given up the idea of receiving any offer....
and now...
I got it....
I still can't believe it....
Only Nasir and i got it from UJ but Nasir has since moved
to Pertang....
I hope Chin would get his too...
since only 2 people applied for it from his school...

I went to see Tn Haji in the afternoon...
and he asked me...
Did you just know today?
I said yesh....just today....and was sooo surprised...
he merely laughed...
said that he wanted to sms me when he knew about it
but thought better against it....
he just wanted it to be a surprise for me...
Owwww.....sweeet ol' man....

I guess i have to work harder now....
since i have always been a sort of workaholic...
so this is another load of responsibility i guess...

No comments: