First day of PMR was a hectic day...
I was in Duma as early as 7 am...
and everybody was there already...
I thought i might make some mistakes...
but apparently it was not as bad...
we put all questions in the bags provided and sealed them and
then off to the centres...
Well...
The first paper went on smoothly...
Kak Mazni said i was still very calm and collected
as the head as compared to Baha
during his first time...
Anyway...
I was knida slow in packing and filling in
the forms for the first paper but
after that i managed to complete everything before the paper
ended and it only took us less than 5 mins
to pack everything...
And i was always the first one to reach the post office...
since my centre is the nearest to the post office...
I actually got the hang of it all...
Not bad for a first timer...
I was in Duma as early as 7 am...
and everybody was there already...
I thought i might make some mistakes...
but apparently it was not as bad...
we put all questions in the bags provided and sealed them and
then off to the centres...
Well...
The first paper went on smoothly...
Kak Mazni said i was still very calm and collected
as the head as compared to Baha
during his first time...
Anyway...
I was knida slow in packing and filling in
the forms for the first paper but
after that i managed to complete everything before the paper
ended and it only took us less than 5 mins
to pack everything...
And i was always the first one to reach the post office...
since my centre is the nearest to the post office...
I actually got the hang of it all...
Not bad for a first timer...
No comments:
Post a Comment