Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Thursday, 1 October 2009

Tired week ahead..starting from this week...

I wonder now...
what have i got myself into...
haih...
When Ruslan asked me to replace Sayani as the Head Invigilator...
I agreed simply because he said he
can try to pull out my name from invigilating
the later exam...

I have just came back from a briefing for the Head Invigilators
in PJ which was held from 29/09/09 - 1/10/09.
I still feel very blur...
like i didn't learn anything at all from the briefing...
haih....
and i discovered that it is not an easy task
to do...
What have i got myself into now...
another deep shit...
But Ruslan promised that he would do a detailed briefing for me
tomorrow involving sorting out of all the materials
so i hope that i will be able to handle it...
haih...

On the down side...
i think i have eaten too much during the meeting
at Crystal Crown hotel...
Hah..have to do tonnes and tonnes of dancing it off now...

No comments: