Totally Fabulus

The rantings of an underpaid professional babysitter.....

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Being JU for Literature Course in PD - Personal Reflection

JU again after so many years.....
I was so nervous though i know i can do it....

When Jamilah asked me to become Ju...yeah i didn't have
a choice...she just sorta told me ya....:)
and later on I discovered that Kak Ti was roped in too by her...
and the fourth person joining us is Wong Siew Leng...
I'm glad that there are people whom i can work with
on the team ...
for i know from experience that it can be a very
challenging work being a JU and make a good delivery....
But since i have agreed...so i have to go through with it....

The course : Towards Interesting, Exciting and Effective
Literature Lesson
Date: 8, 9 and 10 March 2011
Venue: BTPN, PD
No. of participants: 25 teachers from Jempol and Jelebu

Wong and I take Literature Upper Forms while
Jamilah and Kak T take Literature Lower Forms.
I struggled for 3 weeks preparing materials and getting myself
mentally ready for the task....
Some may say that it is an easy task...
but i believe that we have to approach an old task with
a new enthusiasm and outlook...
Only then will we be constantly improving ourselves.
I told Chin on the final night before i came to PD that
no matter how many times i stared at the module,
making short notes, rereading all the activities...
reevaluating the activities i have chosen, thinking of alternatives to
modify and adapt the activities given
and such...it all will come down finally to the day itself....
no matter how mentally prepared you...you'll never know the outcome
until the day itself.
So...i will continue my reflection from the first day until the
last day under a new title....
I am glad that as I am typing this...it is now the end of the second day.

No comments: