My sis-in-law finally decided to send her youngest son to do
Form 6 in KGV...
after much persuasion which caused her stress and all...
and finally it was a relief for her that
he agreed to study here instead of in KB as
her decided earlier...
I mean...KGV will be a good change for him...
meeting new people....
experiencing new environment...
and new study culture...
it should be good right...?
So his first day was last friday and
it seems that he likes it there...
which is a good thing....
So..anyway...Matahari won't be so bored with him around...
he is smitten with the cat and well....
Matahari will have companion now in the afternoon instead of
being alone from Mon to Thursday...
I think the cat is happy....
Form 6 in KGV...
after much persuasion which caused her stress and all...
and finally it was a relief for her that
he agreed to study here instead of in KB as
her decided earlier...
I mean...KGV will be a good change for him...
meeting new people....
experiencing new environment...
and new study culture...
it should be good right...?
So his first day was last friday and
it seems that he likes it there...
which is a good thing....
So..anyway...Matahari won't be so bored with him around...
he is smitten with the cat and well....
Matahari will have companion now in the afternoon instead of
being alone from Mon to Thursday...
I think the cat is happy....
No comments:
Post a Comment