Christmas marks the end of the school holiday...come Christmas means within a week everyone will be back to school...and it's a bit draggy for me...thinking about the new school year.....i wish that everything will move slowly.....evry second can be stretched up to forever...
Anyway...the kids were sad as the day for Chin and I to come back here was drawing near...
Finally, Saturday came...and it was time to go to the airport...all the kids wanted to send us....and they seemed sad...baby said that she would miss both Chin and I and that it was really fun having us around....I know i am going to miss the 3 girls and Florence and Moses too....I know i will miss Sasa most...that girl..so mischievous sometimes and totally intelligent.....
Sasa later told me in the phone that baby cried after we went into the check in area....sad...it reminded me of when i was young and my aunt was leaving for Limbang. I think i was very close with her then and i cried and refused to let her go...it was so long ago but now, thinking about he kids brings back such memories....
I cant wait for the Chinese New Year break to meet them again.....
I desperately want the time to pass quickly but i also desperately do not want it to be over sos soon...once CNY is over, it means it'll be a long stretch of slogging away without any break until March....
Such torture...i cant bear it....
We flew back in an airbus. Chin was very excited..but it was quite disappointing tho. The food wasn't that nice and then, the taking off and landing wasnt that smooth...we were a bit dizzy by the time we landed....
No comments:
Post a Comment