Does the topic sounds like a topic
for public speaking?
Well, take it any way you want...
Today the PK1 was supposed to attend a briefing
on BSS in PKG KK but she
had to handle a disciplinary case so she called me...
asked me to go but i said it's not my place to go..
she was supposed to send the KB Science..
So she called her...and the most annoying thing was the
KB begged....I REPEAT begged me to go...
how annoying could that be....
She had so many reasons saying that she
might not know how to answer
questions etc...
But for God Sake...
It was only a BRIEFING...where ppl
do not expect you to speak and give report...
I obliged finally because she stood there for 5 minutes and refused to
leave me alone...
As a consequence...Chin scolded me for obliging...
tak pasal pasal buat hal with my hubby plak...
I was really hurt by the way he said it...
because there were time when he also obliged others
at my expense....
I was very angry at the whole situation...
so tomorrow i am going to tell her this....
Saya kena marah husband saya semalam sebab
setuju nak pergi ke mesy tu...
If she still want to give me more excuses...
i'm going to tell her...
lain kali kalau kena pergi tu pergi je la...
jangan nak tolak2 kerja...
lain kali kalau tak berkaitan dengan saya jangan bercakap dengan
saya atau mintak tolong...
sori...saya tak nak tolong dah...
I should have remembered the day kak Liza kicked
the door in answer to her request...
i shall keep that incident firmly in my mind so next time
she asked me anything...
i'll just do the same....
Habis cerita....
for public speaking?
Well, take it any way you want...
Today the PK1 was supposed to attend a briefing
on BSS in PKG KK but she
had to handle a disciplinary case so she called me...
asked me to go but i said it's not my place to go..
she was supposed to send the KB Science..
So she called her...and the most annoying thing was the
KB begged....I REPEAT begged me to go...
how annoying could that be....
She had so many reasons saying that she
might not know how to answer
questions etc...
But for God Sake...
It was only a BRIEFING...where ppl
do not expect you to speak and give report...
I obliged finally because she stood there for 5 minutes and refused to
leave me alone...
As a consequence...Chin scolded me for obliging...
tak pasal pasal buat hal with my hubby plak...
I was really hurt by the way he said it...
because there were time when he also obliged others
at my expense....
I was very angry at the whole situation...
so tomorrow i am going to tell her this....
Saya kena marah husband saya semalam sebab
setuju nak pergi ke mesy tu...
If she still want to give me more excuses...
i'm going to tell her...
lain kali kalau kena pergi tu pergi je la...
jangan nak tolak2 kerja...
lain kali kalau tak berkaitan dengan saya jangan bercakap dengan
saya atau mintak tolong...
sori...saya tak nak tolong dah...
I should have remembered the day kak Liza kicked
the door in answer to her request...
i shall keep that incident firmly in my mind so next time
she asked me anything...
i'll just do the same....
Habis cerita....
No comments:
Post a Comment